How To Reuse Your Candle Containers
- After using your candle down to about 1cm left of wax,
- Boil 220cl of water in a kettle, wait for the bubbles to disappear, and pour it over the remaining Wax
- Wait for the remaining wax to melt. It will come to the top of the container naturally.
- Let it cooled entirely. Remove the Wax which has lined at the top. Discard it.
- Wash the Container carefully with warm water and soap
- Let it dry. Reuse the container as a pencil holder or small succulent planter (up to 8cm diameter)